Media Registration is now OPEN for Minnesota Fan Fusion 2018
If you are a member of a major press organization with interest in covering Minnesota Fan Fusion, or have any questions regarding your application, please email email@example.com.
Please read ALL information below before submitting your application!
Minnesota Fan Fusion media registration is open to members of established editorial outlets such as online newspapers, local magazines, professional blogs, podcasts, etc. who are regularly making editorial contributions.
Editorial press members include journalists, reporters, reviewers, podcasters, etc. who are attending for the sole purpose of covering Minnesota Fan Fusion for an editorial media outlet. Non-editorial staff at media outlets such as graphic designers, marketing, PR, and sales staff do not qualify for media credentials.
Photographers and videographers must be an active, contributing team member of a qualifying editorial outlet in order to be considered for media credentials.
Photography business websites, social media pages, personal blogs, fan sites, and community forums will not be considered for media credentials.
Complimentary media credentials are extended as a courtesy. Attendees and featured guests are valued and we strive to provide an enjoyable experience for them. As such, all media representatives are expected to maintain a friendly environment for attendees, vendors, guests, and staff at all times. Violation of convention policies or press/media rules may result in revocation of your credentials.
Media Application Process & Guidelines
- Each person on your team must submit their own application. One approved application will receive one media credential.
- There will be NO on-site registration for media. All applications must be received by July 6, 2018.
- Applicants must be 18 years or older.
- Please know that simply sending in your application does not guarantee approval for a media credential. Prior approval for another Square Egg Entertainment event also does not guarantee approval at any event.
- We highly recommend applying as early as possible as media credentials are extremely limited and we will likely reach capacity for media credentials before the deadline.
- Professional photography, filming, and interviews are not permitted without approved media credentials.
- You will be notified if you have been approved or denied within 4 weeks of when you submit your application. Further information will be provided in a confirmation email if you have been approved.
The deadline to apply for media for Minnesota Fan Fusion 2018 is Friday, July 6, 2018, at 4:59 PM MST or once all media credentials have been allocated, whichever comes first. We recommend applying as early as possible! Once the deadline passes, no other applications will be accepted.
Media Terms & Conditions
YOUR MEDIA CREDENTIAL DOES NOT ALLOW:
- Early or special access to the event
- Special access to any programming event, including media guest panels.
- Guaranteed seating
- Free access to any events requiring an additional ticket
- Cutting lines
As a media representative of Minnesota Fan Fusion, you must follow all Convention Policies, including security and prop policies.
- ALL celebrity interviews must be scheduled through Square Egg Entertainment staff in order to respect the talents’ time and busy schedule. Under no circumstances should you contact celebrities or their agents directly.
- Please respect the right of attendees, staff, and guests to decline photos, videos, and/or interviews.
- Arrive at least 10-15 minutes early for any scheduled press conference invitations and/or interview appointments.
- Commercial photography (ie. cosplay photo sessions that the photographer is selling) is NOT allowed inside of the Convention without a vendor’s license and written permission from Square Egg Entertainment.
- Media credential holders should not approach any media guests at their table or during their panel unless having purchased an autograph or photo op session. You are welcome to have your items signed, meet the guest, or have your photo taken with them, but under no circumstances should you approach them to ask for an interview or publicity photo at their table.
- Inappropriate, offensive, or drunk and belligerent behavior is not allowed.
- Media will be admitted into panels as part of general admission as room capacity allows. There will be no designated entrances or spaces for media at panels. Please arrive early to ensure entrance to popular panels.
- Video recordings and flash photography are NOT allowed in any panel rooms.
- All media coverage of Minnesota Fan Fusion should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org upon publication.
- Complimentary media credentials are valid for general admission entry for all days of the event. There is no VIP access.
Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will result in revocation of media credentials for current and all future Square Egg Entertainment events.
All Decisions are Final
Square Egg Entertainment reserves the right to approve or deny any application for any reason. Please make sure your application is complete with any and all information that will help the Square Egg PR team to make an informed decision. Once the decision is made, it cannot be appealed. Incomplete applications will automatically be denied.